Local Job Market Information for Job Seekers & Employers
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent and the Chatham-Kent Workforce Planning Board have launched a new consolidated job postings tool to help job seekers and employers. The tool is www.ChathamKentJobs.com and it is a one-stop location for finding job postings and career information in Chatham-Kent. Chatham-Kent has joined 23 workforce planning regions across the province that are now using the platform tool.
For Job Seekers
The tool consolidates information from up to 40 popular job boards and presents the postings to job seekers in one, easy-to-use spot.
- You've got the skills, visit www.ChathamKentJobs.com to find job opportunities
- Community Resource Navigators: Job Seekers can contact Community Navigators for employment assistance or can reach Employment and Social Services by calling 519-355-1380.
- Community Attraction & Promotion - LivingCK: The LivingCK Team is available to help new or future residents to learn about living in Chatham-Kent and get connected when they arrive. Contact the LivingCK Team at LivingCK@Chatham-Kent.ca and find related information at www.LivingCK.ca.
Employers already posting their jobs to one of 40 job boards (like Canada Job Bank, Indeed, Workopolis, and the CK Community Job Board) will automatically have their postings appear on www.ChathamKentJobs.com.
- The Chatham-Kent Community Jobs Board is one of the job boards included in the tool and employers can continue to utilize this service for free by visiting https://employer.chatham-kent.ca/.
- For assistance with posting jobs contact Employment and Social Services at 519-355-1380.
- For employers and other community groups interested in labour market data, the tool offers valuable labour market information - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employers looking for support in attracting and retaining talent from outside of Chatham-Kent can contact the Community Attraction & Promotion LivingCK Team at LivingCK@Chatham-Kent.ca and can find related information at www.LivingCK.ca.
The ChathamKentJobs.com tool is a collaborative project of the CK Workforce Planning Board with various Municipality of Chatham-Kent divisions (Community Attraction and Promotion, Economic Development Services, and Employment and Social Services).